tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dave Cherkassky <dch...@djinnsoft.com>
Subject Re: recommend a host please.
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2010 16:14:58 GMT
We use eApps:
http://www.eapps.com/

Their customer service is great, and they have many options with reasonable prices.

Good luck.
--
Dave Cherkassky
   VP of Software Development

On 16/06/2010 12:01 PM, yuccanel@live.co.za wrote:
> I would like some feedback on a hosting provider for me. I have had little choice but
to cancel at dailyrazor as they failed to provide me with what I was paying for. To my horror,
I asked for new tomcat and was given a tomcat 5 again as was evident again by the presence
of no lib in root and presence of common/lib and shared/lib. They also have not provided shell
access. New host should therefore have (in order of importance) out the box tomcat 6 with
expected tomcat 6 layout, shell access and ok price.