tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier>
Subject Re: HyperLink Office connection
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 10:52:28 GMT
antonio giulio wrote:
>> N.B.  If Office is handling the connection requests up to some step,
>> then Tomcat can't do anything about it - the problem is occuring before
>> Tomcat has any influence over the situation.
> Yes, Unfortunely I think you are right. A solution maybe could be
> writing a CGI for Apache and redirect there the connection and change
> HTTP-headers to communicate with Office.
I also believe that this is a bit off-topic for this list.
But what you are trying to do does not seem very exotic, and I am
interested in the topic, and I think that I can help you.
So if you want to continue this discussion off-list, send me an email

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message