tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pid <...@pidster.com>
Subject Re: HTTP Status 408!
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 09:13:34 GMT
On 09/06/2010 21:52, neo21 zerro wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using Tomcat 6.0.26 with java 1.5 JDK.
>

>        I've developed a JAAS login module for my application and when I try to login
in my app a strange error occur's:
>  HTTP Status 408:The time allowed for the login process has been exceeded. If you wish
to continue you must either click back twice and re-click the link you
> requested or close and re-open your browser.
>       I've made a little research about the problem and everyone said that it goes away
if you enable the cookies(made that and the error still occurs). Another thing is that the
actual JAAS login module authenticate the user but when it should display the protected resource
the error occurs.

> So if anyone has some ideas please share!

What have you configured the session time to be?