tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier>
Subject Re: How to configure a web app
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2010 13:20:19 GMT
Thomas Kloeber wrote:
> Leon Rosenberg wrote on 09.06.2010 14:53:
>> it supports hot updates of the configs, if you update the configs
>> after the application has been started the configured parts will be
>> reconfigured.
> thanx for the idea. But I'm not looking for a configuration of my app
> but for configuration of web.xml, context.xml, and such like.
Inthink you should have a look at the Manager application (delivered
along with Tomcat when downloading from the main Tomcat site).
The Manager allows you to deploy, undelploy, start and stop one
application, without stopping/restarting Tomcat as a whole.
Since it is open-source, you can have a look at how it does that, and do
the same.  Or just look at how the form works, and call the Manager the
same way.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message