tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier>
Subject Re: R: Re: R: Re: intermittent SocketException on startup tomcat 5.5.28 and under JBOSS 4.2.3GA
Date Sat, 05 Jun 2010 23:16:30 GMT wrote:
> Sorry
> i have never  used a Valve Component
> i will use this component in production enviroment. so  i don't want have a
> trouble.
> Can you give me a little example of configuration of Valve Component fom my
> (unique) application SIT under C:\tomcat5\webapps\SIT
Then read the documentation page that pid already pointed you to.

I think it should already be in your server.xml, just commented out,
like this :

                  directory="logs"  prefix="localhost_access_log."
                  pattern="common" resolveHosts="false"/>

Just remove the comment signs around it.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message