tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Savoy, Melinda" <MelindaSa...@texashealth.org>
Subject RE: How can I get the user value in the request forwarded to my Tomcat in my Java app?
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2010 13:43:47 GMT
dB,

I did as you suggested and create another virtual directory on IIS with the same security
setup and was able to get to the .HTM page in IIS without issue.   Here is what Fiddler had
to show on that:

URL entered:    http://servername/test

Raw Headers tab:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 11:23:39 GMT

Auth tab:

No Proxy-Authenticate Header is present.

WWW-Authenticate Header (Negotiate) appears to be a Kerberos reply:
A1 81 A0 30 81 9D A0 03 0A 01 00 A1 0B 06 09 2A  ¡ 0 ....¡...*
86 48 82 F7 12 01 02 02 A2 81 88 04 81 85 60 81  ?H'÷....¢^....`
82 06 09 2A 86 48 86 F7 12 01 02 02 02 00 6F 73  '..*?H?÷......os
30 71 A0 03 02 01 05 A1 03 02 01 0F A2 65 30 63  0q ....¡....¢e0c
A0 03 02 01 17 A2 5C 04 5A 97 82 A8 2F 76 35 B6   ....¢\.Z-'¨/v5¶
A5 B1 6F 87 99 9B 74 E1 73 19 14 CC EA 49 6F F2  ¥±o?(tm)>tás..ÌêIoò
30 31 09 F8 73 59 EC DD D6 DE CE C6 53 3E 6F FA  01.øsYìÝÖÞÎÆS>oú
4D 8F 4E 4E AE DF A3 3A 8B A3 11 16 E2 3D B4 99  MNN®ß£:<£..â=´(tm)
75 DE C1 28 55 FA CC 22 63 04 66 4A B7 01 83 18  uÞÁ(UúÌ"c.fJ·.f.
22 35 BA 6A 27 D3 94 80 7F 21 F4 10 CA FA EB 39  "5ºj'Ó"EUR!ô.Êúë9
66 09 1E                                         f..

Thanks for your reply.

Regards.