tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Neil Aggarwal" <>
Subject RE: Application stops responding, jk worker in error state
Date Sat, 19 Jun 2010 01:46:14 GMT

> Hmmm, errno 11 is often EAGAIN. What platform are you using
> (OS, version)?

I am using CentOS 5.5 freshly installed, not an upgrade.
I tried that as a fix to this problem.  I wiped the server
clean and reinstalled everything from scratch.  It was on
CentOS 5.4 before and I had the same behavior.

> > What is really strange is the JK Status page says -48
> connections.  It seems
> > like that number should always be positive or zero but not negative.
> That should be unrelated (and yes: it's not OK).

It seems to me if jk is confused about the number of
backend connections, it may not be connecting correctly
to Tomcat.  That seems like it would cause the behavior
I am experiencing.

Neil Aggarwal, (281)846-8957
FREE trial: Virtualmin VPS with unmetered bandwidth

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message