tomcat-users mailing list archives

From laredotornado <laredotorn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible to redeploy a JAR file without restarting Tomcat?
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 14:57:31 GMT

Regarding "restarting" an application, the JAR file in question is in a
common shared directory by all applications and each application has its
files deployed in a folder within the CATALINA_HOME/webapps directory.

So would restarting one of my applicaitons pick up the new shared JAR and
all the other apps would continue to use the old version? - Dave