tomcat-users mailing list archives

From rajeevP <rajeev...@gmail.com>
Subject SEVERE: Error listenerStart
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 13:05:36 GMT

Jun 23, 2010 3:14:33 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
addApplicationListener
INFO: The listener "org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener"
is already configured for this context. The duplicate definition has been
ignored.
Jun 23, 2010 3:14:34 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Error listenerStart
Jun 23, 2010 3:14:34 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Context [/ALS] startup failed due to previous errors

ALS is my application and not able to start,
Please help me to solve this problem, thanks in advance,
Rajeev