tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mishra, Pabitrakumar (GE Capital, consultant)" <pabitrakumar.mis...@ge.com>
Subject FW: Tomcat Upgrade to 5.5.27
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2010 14:01:56 GMT
Hi Team,

I was trying to send the mail for last 2-3 days but somehow seems I had
not subscribed properly. Hope this time it will; reach you.

Thanks,
Pabitra
________________________________

From: Mishra, Pabitrakumar (GE Capital, consultant)
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2010 11:22 AM
To: 'users@tomcat.apache.org'
Subject: Tomcat Upgrade to 5.5.27

Hi Team,

We have a requirement to upgrade Tomcat version from 5.0.28 to 5.5.27 on
Solaris 64 bit OS.
In our servers Tomcat is used as the Web Application Server for SAS Web
tools.

So, we are basically looking for any such steps/methods where we can
upgrade to 5.5.27 without a new installation as we have the webapps
already deployed in TOMCAT_HOME/webapps folder.

Apart from this we also have requirement to upgrade apache to 2.2.15
from 2.0.58/2.0.54, not sure where from I can get the exact steps.

Let me know if you need more information from my end.

Thanks,
Pabitra