tomcat-users mailing list archives

From MB <digital.disc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: simple, fast to setup, javabased CMS for small sites? (not really OT I think )
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2010 07:50:07 GMT
Leon Kolchinsky sa såhär:

>Confluence?
>Although it's more a enterprise wiki but you get all you want (CSS, blogs,
>gallery...).
>There is a 10$ starter license. You may give it a shot.

Thanks for the thought. I've have looked at Confluence before. I totally
forgot to mention that I need the CMS to be open sourced with an active
community. I don't understand Confluence in that regard. But it seems
prohibitively expensive to build bigger things with it and I'd rather
stick with something that keeps returning. But I'm not against fees
categorically though. But at this point I can't invest and get stuck.

So this is the most important:

- More or less total control over HTML output without an enormous effort
or learning curve
- CSS-based template themes, both site-wide and for specific pages
- Open sourced
- Active community