tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Petr Hracek <phrac...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with downloading file over servlet
Date Mon, 03 May 2010 14:40:03 GMT
Hello *,

In my servlet I am collecting some information which are stored on the
UnixWare system.
The generated files are stored on the system correctly and after
transferring via scp to the Windows all is OK.

But when I am trying to download that files over servlet and https I
receive following error:
java.lang.ClassCastException:
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection cannot be cast to
javax.net.ssl.HttpsURLConnection
	at de.siemens.icn.hipath.unity.as.repgen.api.ServletRequestThread.downloadReport(ServletRequestThread.java:658)
	at de.siemens.icn.hipath.unity.as.repgen.api.ServletRequestThread.parseRunReportLine(ServletRequestThread.java:731)
	at de.siemens.icn.hipath.unity.as.repgen.api.ServletRequestThread.run(ServletRequestThread.java:242)

Do you know what is the reason of that failure?

Thank you in advance

--
Best Regards / S pozdravem
Petr Hracek