tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Luís de Sousa <luis.a.de.so...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failed to deploy application
Date Mon, 03 May 2010 14:36:35 GMT
Hi Konstantin,

I initially tried to access the application without deploying and got
the server not found message. I then tried deploying it with the GUI
and was also unsuccessful. I then dug out of some old notes the
command that had the tag and tried it, receiving the FAIL message. I
though this was the proper way to submit the subject to the list.

btw, I'm now trying this with a simple Hello World html file.

Thank you,

Luís

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 3:25 PM, Konstantin Kolinko