tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Honey Bajaj <hbaj...@sapient.com>
Subject Issue with jmxproxy
Date Fri, 14 May 2010 09:17:11 GMT
Hi All,

I have enabled manager application on tomcat 5.5.9 added the required context and security
options. I am able to logon to the manager application both the status and jmxproxy are accessible
but jmxproxy didn't contain any details related to java.lang:type (such as java.lang:type=GarbageCollector,name=Copy=GarbageCollector,name=Copy
or java.lang:type=OperatingSystem)

$CATALINA_HOME/conf/Tomcat-users.xml
<role rolename="manager"/>
<user username="admin" password="admin" roles="manager"/>

$CATALINA_HOME/conf/Server.xml
<Context path="/manager" debug="0" privileged="true"
         docBase="/usr/local/Be-tomcat-5.5.9/server/webapps/manager">
</Context>

${CATALINA_HOME}/conf/Catalina/localhost/manager.xml
<Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.RemoteAddrValve" allow="<localhost IP Address>"/>

Please could you advise what can be done to resolve this issue.

Thanks