tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Shaun Senecal <ssenecal.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: logging user login and logout
Date Mon, 17 May 2010 00:44:54 GMT
Thanks for all of the suggestions.  This should be enough to get me going!

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 6:47 PM, Pid <pid@pidster.com> wrote:
> On 14/05/2010 10:34, Terry Horner wrote:

do the logging, and then it passes the requests on to the OpenSSo's realm. (So it will work
in a similar way to how LockOutRealm does)

>> Terry
>>
>> _______________________________________
>>
>> The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the
addressee only. If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please
notify the originator immediately.

>> The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly
forbidden. This mail and any attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving the
Dancerace network.

>> Dancerace plc will not be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages
arising from the alteration of the contents of this message by a third party or as a result
of any virus being passed on.

>> Dancerace plc reserve the right to monitor and record e-mail messages sent to and
from this address for the purpose of investigating or detecting any unauthorised use of its
system and ensuring its effective operation.