tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 6 error compiling JSPs with nested @include directives
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 13:35:45 GMT
> From: Nuno Faria [mailto:nuno.m.faria@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: Tomcat 6 error compiling JSPs with nested @include
> directives
>
> That would be a pain because I develop and maintain over 20 apps in a
> CVS system and would force major changes on the dir estructure for our
> development environments.

Getting it wrong in your initial setup is not an excuse for not correcting the problem.  Do
you want reliable operation, or just continue to hope that invalid environments happen not
to cause too many problems?

> I got to this working config

"Working" would be a relative term here...

> Would apreciate your comments.

See the response to your message in the log4j thread.

 - Chuck