tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ken Bowen <kbo...@als.com>
Subject Re: stuck confused an need help please
Date Mon, 24 May 2010 19:57:28 GMT
eApps.com provides a virtual system env; you ssh in and it looks/feels
like your own unix system (CentOS 5); in addition, there is a web-
based control panel. They've been pretty supportive for me over the
years.   glancing at dailyrazor, I think you'll find the prices
somewhat higher, but in this -- as in many things -- you largely get
what you pay for.