tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Question on workers.properties file
Date Tue, 25 May 2010 10:02:07 GMT
Melinda,

from one of your previous posts :

In IIS I have the following:

Default Web Site - Anonymous access checked and Integrated Windows
authentication unchecked
Jakarta - virtual web site and Anonymous access checked and Integrated
Windows authentication unchecked
SCMIS - virtual web site and Anonymous access unchecked and Integrated
Windows authentication checked

I believe the above is wrong : you should only have the first two.
The "SCMIS site" should in fact be a "sub-case" of the Jakarta "virtual
site".
All this is a bit confusing since we are dealing here with two classes
of products and two distinct vocabularies : the Microsoft vocabulary for
IIS (with "virtual websites" etc..), and the vocabulary for Tomcat.