tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Question on workers.properties file
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 07:52:36 GMT
Ok then.  I am not familiar with IIS, but try the following :
In the AJP <Connector> of Tomcat, in server.xml, add the attribute
tomcatAuthentication="false".

Then try again in your servlet with getRemoterUser().

If that does not work, then we wiil have to find an easy way to dump the
HTTP request headers received by Tomcat, to see if there is one there
from which we can obtain the user-id.

Note that this is all a shortcut that may work in some cases.
If your real final purpose is to do SSO at the Tomcat level, based on
the user's Domain login, then I suggest that you have a look here :
www.ioplex.com  (Jespa)