tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: confused with Tomcat...
Date Sun, 09 May 2010 20:00:49 GMT
macbd1 wrote:
> Using Windows XP Home Ed, I have never downloaded Apache Tomcat and find nothing about
it under Program, Control Panel>Programs, or under Downloaded Programs within the Windows
folder.  However, a couple of months ago or so I began having problems concerning error announcements
when attempting to open a web page on internet.  Wayyy too often an error window appears stating
the following, as example, all error announcements are identical except of course for label
of the web page:

> HTTP Status 404 - /2010/05/07/supreme-court-update-no-white-smoke-yet/

This has absolutely nothing to do with Tomcat, at least not on your PC.
Have you checked what your browser considers as its "home page" ?
(Like "Extras..Internet Options..Starting page")