tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: 100% CPU when Tomcat 5.5.20 is run on Windows Server 2003 on VM machine
Date Sun, 09 May 2010 19:51:09 GMT
Joseph Freemaker wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Tomcat immediately goes to 100% CPU usage after starting on a VM machine. Have
> disabled AJP.
>
> The war file application starts, however the Windows tomcat process is at 100% CPU usage.
>

> The messages (they all are the typical messages) in the Tomcat log provide no hints on
what the issue may be.

> Any suggestions would be appreciated.

You might start by indicating which Tomcat, which JVM, which Windows,
where you got this Tomcat, how you are starting it, which applications
are configured in it, and what these typical log messages are.
Alternatively, you could make a donation to the forum so that we could
buy a crystal ball.  Pid is not lending his.