tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pid <...@pidster.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat can't find Java Beans
Date Thu, 06 May 2010 16:17:06 GMT
On 06/05/2010 17:12, Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
>> From: Luís de Sousa [mailto:luis.a.de.sousa@gmail.com]
>> Subject: Re: Tomcat can't find Java Beans
>>
>> . default_root -> what Martin sugested to create
>
> Martin who?  If it was Martin Gainty, be very wary - this is another example of needing
to take all of his suggestions with large chunks of salt.  There doesn't seem to be any point
in having this directory.  Any suggestions received off-list should be treated with suspicion,
since the sender isn't willing to make them public.

>> . test -> contains the greeter example files I posted above
>
> This thread has gone on for a bit, so can you refresh our memories about what URL you
are using, and show us the WEB-INF/web.xml for the webapp of interest - as well as fixing
the name of the bean to conform to the spec, as Pid already noted.

I'd like to know what's in the conf/Catalina/localhost directory too please.