tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dave Filchak <sub...@zuka.net>
Subject Re: Re: error with jk_module
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 19:05:17 GMT
Actually, the server version for this instance is 2.0.52 and I have the
following now in my config:

LoadModule jk_module /usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_jk.so

and when I test the config I get:

API module structure `jk_module' in file
/usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_jk.so is garbled - perhaps this is not an
Apache module DSO?

I made sure I downloaded the .so for Apache 2.0.x so I think that is
right. I have a tomcat app running so I am wondering, do I have to shut
it down before trying to restart the server or testing the config? I
really need to restart the server because it was listening on all
interfaces to port 443 and I needed to stop that happening. But I do not
want to restart until I figure out why the hell I am getting this error.
If I comment the LoadModule out, then it starts complaining about the
JkWorkersFile and if I comment that, the the JkShmFile ... and on it
goes. It is very annoying.

Dave