tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mario Splivalo <mario.spliv...@megafon.hr>
Subject minSpareThreads maxSpareThreads
Date Mon, 03 May 2010 08:29:16 GMT
I am migrating application from tomcat 5.5 to tomcat 6.0 and I'm a bit
confused about Connector configuration attributes.

In 5.5 i had minSpareThreads and maxSpareThreads. Are those still used
in 6.0? They are not listed in as attributes here:

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/config/http.html#Standard
Implementation

however, there is mention of minSpareThreads under the useExecutor
attribute for NEO connectors.

And then, the two books I have on tomcat (WroxPress and O'Riley Tomcat
Definitive Guide) mention those attributes in standard connector
implementation.

Now, is there a reason those are not mentioned in tomcat documentation?

	Mike