tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat Connector to Apache 2.2
Date Sun, 02 May 2010 20:40:56 GMT
David Smith wrote:
> Personally I highly recommend the Firebug plugin for Firefox to diagnose
> this stuff.  It does an amazing job of showing parameters, headers,

In this case however, we know the request URL and we know the server
response, so I don't think a browser-side plugin would tell us much.

In general though I agree, a tool like that is a must for debugging
browser-server exchanges.
There are also, for Firefox, the LiveHttpHeaders and HttpFox plugins,
and for IE, the Fiddler2 plugin.

My money so far is on the VirtualHost issue.