tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Abdullah Teke <abdullaht...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SSL Problem with Tomcat 5.5.25 on Windows 2003 Server
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 18:29:56 GMT
On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 8:56 PM, Caldarale, Charles R
<Chuck.Caldarale@unisys.com> wrote:
>> From: Abdullah Teke [mailto:abdullahteke@gmail.com]
>> Subject: Re: SSL Problem with Tomcat 5.5.25 on Windows 2003 Server
>>
>> This is my server.xml.
>
>> <Connector port="8080"
>
> If you're using port 443 for HTTPS traffic, why are you using 8080 for HTTP?
>
>> redirectPort="8443"
>
> This should be 443, not 8443.
>
> You're either not actually using this server.xml, or something else is listening on 443,
or your browser is ignoring the port number (which some versions of IE are known to do).

> Do you have httpd or IIS in front of Tomcat?
>
>  - Chuck

I think it uses this server.xml because after changed configuration
and restart server, we can see the changes. It is wanted to use both
http and https.

--
Abdullah Teke