tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Hassan Schroeder <hassan.schroe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why cant I access a folder at root level which contains Java Script
Date Sun, 04 Apr 2010 00:07:14 GMT
On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 1:57 PM, nzindian <vjayn@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Im trying to use a javascript WYSIWYG editor in a JSP page.

> The JSP contains the following code to include the JS file:

> and it doesnt work,

Look at the page source in a browser and see what it is. Why doesn't
it work? Because it's wrong, *from the perspective of the user agent*.

You can hard-code your context path or use JSTL e.g. "<c:url ... " or
the corresponding JSP declaration to add your context path in front of
the context-relative script directory path.

twitter: @hassan