tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat startup error
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 17:39:50 GMT
Amit,

you should post the full stacktrace, but it looks like your embedding
package was compiled against an older version of Tomcat than the one you are
running.
The method signature
of org.apache.tomcat.util.IntrospectionUtils.setProperty has changed (return

It should be recompiled with the current version.

regards,
Harry