tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dean Hiller <dean.hil...@gmail.com>
Subject RemoteHostValve for infinite domains?
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2010 05:53:39 GMT
I added this(I want it to use my requirements.war file for any requests to
xxxx.dev.premonitionx.com where xxxx is infinite combinations all of which
point to one single ip of course.  I have another Host for
xxxx.demo.premonitionx.com as well with infinite combinations again.

This does not seem to be working though...

      <Host name="dev.premonitionx.com"  appBase="zrequirements"
            unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true"
        <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.RemoteHostValve"
               allow=".*\.dev\.premonitionx\.com"/>
      </Host>

Do I have this wrong?  How do I get this to work?  Does the name need to
match the allow or something?

thanks,
Dean