tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Leon Rosenberg <rosenberg.l...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat scalability setting - need help please
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 11:20:39 GMT
On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 12:54 PM,  <cinlung@gmail.com> wrote:

> And yes I used excel as the result. It is faster, but still can do better. I wonder if
I can increase the process time to less than 30 min to produce results with millions of data.
Currently, with only one person doing the analysis and no one else uses the app, it takes
2 hours to finish sending the data to customer screen.

Maybe you should ask yourself, whether a webapp is really the best
solution here.
It sounds more like you need a central business logic server and a
smart desktop app (swing or something) which can present the data in a
better way, as letting the customer wait for 2 hours...

Leon