tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Would like to extract every request to servelt except index.html
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 13:36:16 GMT

Paul and Pid

i would suggest directing all requests to SearchServerServlet

e.g. default servlet <url-pattern>/</url-pattern>

then the SearchServerServlet will do a request.getRequestURI
and then do regex on the Request URI

and SearchServerServlet will redirect or forward from there

allowing reg expressions in url-pattern is a much needed upgrade request for the next TC version

https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=Tomcat%207

(expect blowback if this feature is not specifically addressed in Servlet 3.0 spec)
Martin Gainty

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.