tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Electronjockey <electronjoc...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: seperating content from the application
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2010 12:34:14 GMT
Since Windows 2003 doesn't support symlinks to network shares, you might
be able to use DFS. Though someone who knows DFS better than I might
know for certain.

Something like this where "L:" is your local drive:

L:\path\to\local\webapps\Root\applicationfiles
L:\path\to\local\webapps\Root\publications
		-> \\DFS\network\target\publications
L:\path\to\local\webapps\Root\images
	 	-> \\DFS\network\target\images