tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat with NIO???
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 13:16:57 GMT
> From: Cin Lung [mailto:cinlung@gmail.com]
> Subject: RE: Tomcat with NIO???

Hmmm... you seem to have forgotten to turn off the high importance setting - again.  It's
rather annoying.

> Which setting should I use for my server.xml to get better performance
> under heavy duty job

The only real way to tell is to benchmark with *your* applications.  Generalizations are fraught
with error.  You can search the archives for several fairly recent benchmark reports - but
they're all for specific purposes, not your particular webapps.

 - Chuck