tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Where is org.apache.catalina.startup.Tomcat in the 6.0.x branch??
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2010 17:39:19 GMT
> From: David Calavera [mailto:david.calavera@gmail.com]
> Subject: Where is org.apache.catalina.startup.Tomcat in the 6.0.x
> branch??
>
> I've been using a custom version of Tomcat 6.0.18 that
> included that class but I can't find any extra jar that
> contained it for 6.0.x version and I'd like to migrate
> to 6.0.26 and continuing using it.

Let's look at the comments in the source:

 * Minimal tomcat starter for embedding/unit tests.
 *
 * This class provides a main() and few simple CLI arguments,
 * see setters for doc. It can be used for simple tests and
 * demo.

Doesn't look like it will ever be part of any real Tomcat distribution; trunk appears to be
the only place to get it.

 - Chuck