tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Anisha Parveen -X (anparvee - Infosys at Cisco)" <anpar...@cisco.com>
Subject Httpd Configuration Clarification
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2010 06:24:07 GMT
Hi,

I am facing a problem with my configuration. Problem basically is that I
am able to access the WebServices URL
Say http://hostname:443/cns/ser/CTConfigService through the browser.

However, the script running on the machine checks an url
https://localhost:443/cns/ser/CTConfigService.
The webservice url is not accessible through localhost from the same
box.

I have attached my httpd.conf and mod_jk.conf-cns files.
Kindly let me know what changes need to be done, such that the URL is
accessible through localhost from the same machine
And through hostname from the browser in other machines.

Any pointers or tutorials on configuration would be hihgly useful.

Thanks in advance,
Anisha