tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Aryeh M. Friedman" <>
Subject Re: help migrating
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 08:38:34 GMT

> Compare the directory listings for:
>  /path/to/tomcat/lib
> for each installation and check that they match, ie have the same jar files.
> Then compare the lib dir in the deployed app in each server:
>  /path/to/tomcat/webapps/myapp/WEB-INF/lib
> If that doesn't produce any joy, you might need to compare the
> WEB-INF/classes directories too.

Except for using WEB-INF/classes and not lib I checked and they are the
same (comarped by diff'ing the output of "find .".... even the$[some number].class are the same)... I do not define an AppBase
but a DocBase only in server.xml does that matter... also on machine I
am migrating from /home is symlinked to /usr/home but it is a real dir
(not a symlink) on the machine I am migrating to... also I am using JDK
1.6u3 on the one I am moving to and 1.6u17 on the one I am moving to)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message