tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adam Lipscombe <adam.lipsco...@googlemail.com>
Subject Tomcat classpath fpr jar-within-jar
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2010 12:05:17 GMT
Folks,

Firstly, apologies if this question is a no-brainer.

I have a war file containing a jar file (jar A) in the WEB-INF/lib
directory. Jar A contains another another jar file (jar B).
The structure of Jar A is class files under com/... and jar B.

Classes inside jar B do not seem to be accessible to code in the
application. Tomcat throws a "SEVERE: Servlet /ExpenSysWT threw load()
exception javax.servlet.UnavailableException: ... "

How do I arrange it so that code in my application  can see classes in
jar B?

TIA - Adam