tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <david.sm...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: Can't login to Tomcat manager pages
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 13:18:08 GMT
Here's my system's tomcat-user.xml as listed w/ ls -l:

-rw-r-----  1  root  tomcat6  1202  2010-04-22  08:15
/etc/tomcat6/tomcat-users.xml

As you can see, user and group permissions are set, but the "other"
permissions are all blank.  This is the way it should be since it
contains password information.

--David