tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alex <devns...@gmail.com>
Subject JAXB 2 and JAXB 1 in the WEB-INF/lib folder
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2010 22:35:19 GMT
Hi there,

I'm running a tomcat 6, spring, apache cxf webservice, know it is a must to
add one third party library to my webapp to fulfill an order.

I have jaxb-impl-2.1.12.jar for apache cxf in WEB-INF/lib folder and the
new
library which contains the JAXB 1.0 runtime.

JAXB 2 ist used by apache cxf for dynamic clients (i need them).

So is there a possibility to run the webapps with both libraries?

Best regards Alex

Caused by: java.lang.LinkageError:
You are trying to run JAXB 2.0 runtime but you have old JAXB 1.0 runtime
earlier in the classpath.
Please remove the JAXB 1.0 runtime for 2.0 runtime to work correctly.