tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: a servlet-related Java question
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2010 21:30:49 GMT
Mark, Chris and Kris, thanks.
You have all impressed the hell out of me.
You have also lost me.. at a guess about 50 lines ago.
But I get the idea, and it is nice to learn that such things exist.
I also believe this may be helpful to someone else some day looking for
a solution to a case much more complicated than mine.
As for me, I think I will use the little grey cells and some additional
circumstancial knowledge to try to figure out what the supplier /may/
have logically changed to that servlet, to restrict the number of
methods to implement and log in my filter, to a reasonable "try first"
list.  If that fails, I'll have a go at your proxy method, which looks
really cool.
(Kind of reminds me of the Perl AUTOLOAD method, which does basically
the same thing.)