tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: OT: Refresh (f5) add(calendar.MONTH, adj) problem
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2010 19:55:38 GMT
Søren Blidorf wrote:
> I have a page that changes month by request.getParameter(”adj”).
>

> How do I avoid add(calendar.MONTH, adj) when refresh(f5) is pressed
>

> I know its off topic, but does anybody have an idear?

Your question is so unclear that it is not even evident if it is
off-topic. Can you rephrase that ?

I guess that by "refresh(f5)" you mean that the user, in his browser,
requests a refresh of the page, and that this causes a new request to
the server ? If so, then what, on the server, does what to what calendar ?