tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier>
Subject Re: loading properties file from WEB-INF instead of WEB-INF/classes
Date Sun, 18 Apr 2010 20:20:17 GMT
Yucca Nel wrote:
> props file can be placed in src package and then placed along with
> classes in the Web-INF directory when compiling with the destination
> flag .This method has been used since jdk 1 for internationalization and
> is understood by new and old devs. On a side not perhaps someone can
> help me with a related question regarding how we intwenationalize
> images? or a link:P
Not quite sure what you mean by this, but assuming you mean that there
is a link to "country-flag.gif", and depending on the user's origin, you
want to send back the appropriate one, in my simple mind I would create
property files with the appropriate translation to the real thing, and
use them in my application to return the appropriate image (or redirect
to it).

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message