tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jordan Michaels <jor...@viviotech.net>
Subject Re: isapi_redirect 1.2.30
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 00:50:54 GMT
Just after I sent this it occurred to me that I could map the / without
it being global (IE: /=ajp13 instead of /*=ajp13), and things would work
like I want them to. So I tried that, and guess what, things work great
now. ;) If only I had done that several days ago!

Lesson learned: non-mapped URI's don't pass cookie information.

Thanks!

Warm regards,
Jordan Michaels
Vivio Technologies