tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: isapi_redirect 1.2.30
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 12:37:33 GMT
On 05.04.2010 18:35, Jordan Michaels wrote:
> Okay, I will try that. I have the properties log level currently set to
> "debug". I'll try trace and see if it can provide more information there
> (I didn't realize trace had more information then debug).

Trace adds log lines for entering and leaving functions (not so
interesting for you) but also switches from logging only the first
couple of bytes in each raw AJP packet to dumping the full packet
contents to the log file. It is a raw packet dump though, but since the
cookie headers are strings, they can be recognized in the packet dump
relatively easily. Try with a request which does send the cookie first,
so you know what to look after.

Regards,

Rainer