tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jordan Michaels <jor...@viviotech.net>
Subject Re: isapi_redirect 1.2.30
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2010 16:35:41 GMT
Okay, I will try that. I have the properties log level currently set to
"debug". I'll try trace and see if it can provide more information there
(I didn't realize trace had more information then debug).

Yeah, I don't understand it either. It's important to note that this
*only* happens when using the Default Document (no actual file name in
the URL). As long as a filename is present in the URL, cookie headers
are passed off perfectly. So... I'm just trying to see where the cookie
header actually gets lost.

I've tried both ways I know of for getting a tomcat-processed file set
as a default document in IIS7 - a script map and a custom module
mapping, and both methods have this problem.

Thank you for your help!

Warm regards,
Jordan Michaels
Vivio Technologies