tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: isapi_redirect 1.2.30
Date Sat, 03 Apr 2010 16:54:07 GMT
On 03.04.2010 01:03, Jordan Michaels wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I'm attempting to debug a cookie problem with the IIS7, using a default
> document, and the Tomcat connector.
>
> I can see where firefox is sending cookie information in the request
> headers to IIS, and I can see where the isapi_connector is passing the
> request off to Tomcat *without* cookie information, but is there any way
> to see what IIS is passing to the isapi_redirect DLL?
>
> Knowing what's being passed to the connector would tell me if it's an
> IIS7 problem or a connector problem.
>
> Thanks for any help you can offer!

Best you can do is setting the log_level to trace. That will produce a
lot of output. It won't show you what the plugin gets from IIS, but what
we send to Tomcat from the point of view of the plugin. I can't see how
we would change anything about cookies, because cookies for the plugin
are just HTTP headers and as such are logged when forwarded to Tomcat.
Except for the JSESSIONID cookie which in addition gets inspected for
load balancing stickyness decisions.

Regards,

Rainer