tomcat-users mailing list archives

From alvins <alvins1...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [Tomcat 7-RC1] JNDI Startup Issue
Date Sun, 18 Apr 2010 02:05:16 GMT

btw. Mark T if you are reading - just noticed you worked for SpringSource -
my test webapp is spring based and I was using the jee:jndi-lookup tags - I
have had no luck getting these to work with Tomcat 7 RC1. Note that the
issue doesn't directly relate to the tags itself as the problem shows itself
with straight java code running during tomcat startup (e.g. via
ServletContextListener for example).

If you like I can attach a very simple web-app to show behaviour.