tomcat-users mailing list archives

From /U <>
Subject Installing certificate chain on Tomat
Date Sat, 10 Apr 2010 04:01:41 GMT

i am installing certificate chain on tomcat 6.x (JRE 1.6). From my CA I have
    private key (PEM),
    identity cert (PEM)  (CA X trusts myhost)
   and a cert chain file (PEM file) (entrust trusts CA X)

The cert chain is: (entrust) === trusts ==> (CA X) == trusts ==> myhost

I have converted the private  key and identify cert into DER form
and have imported into /etc/keystore (tomcat's keystore).
I have imported the certificate chain PEM file into

when I login to tomcat i get warning that certificate
     myhost isused by CA X is not trrusted.

It seems like browser does not get full cert chain (entrust => CA X =>
what could I be doing wrong? pl help.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message