tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jon Brisbin <jon.bris...@npcinternational.com>
Subject Re: RabbitMQ-based vcloud session clustering
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 13:21:48 GMT

On Apr 6, 2010, at 4:26 AM, David Calavera wrote:

> Please open source it!! I never thought about that solucion but it could be
> pretty cool and I'll give a try for sure.

It's Apache 2.0 licensed.

I'll post the github link when I get a working example created.

This is RabbitMQ-based because it uses tight integration between the session store and the
RabbitMQ java API. I had originally thought I might make it a little more generic and make
it JMS-specific, but I decided I had better work out the bugs using code I know works first.
JMS (and maybe JMS/Spring) can be 2.0.

Jon Brisbin
Portal Webmaster
NPC International, Inc.