tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Propes, Barry L " <>
Subject RE: [OT] Shutdown hook for correctly unloading drivers
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 22:05:27 GMT
Ok, thanks, Chris.

I'll look more deeply into those potential issues.

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Schultz []
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2010 4:16 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: [OT] Shutdown hook for correctly unloading drivers

On 4/7/2010 2:53 PM, Propes, Barry L wrote:
> Ok, Chris, thanks.
> Mine wasn't "recognizing" any app on the host and port.

I've only done local profiling, not remote, so I won't be too much help, here. You might want
to double-check any firewall configuration(s) on both the client /and/ the server (and anything
in between).

> Not sure why that would be the case when at the very least I would
> think it would discern the Tomcat examples or manager webapp,
> shouldn't it?

Tomcat doesn't care about the "agent" being used, and YourKit doesn't care about the webapps:
YourKit just connects to the agent service running within the JVM and lets you poke around.
If it can't connect, then there's either a network configuration blocking your connection,
or the agent isn't running within the JVM.

- -chris
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (MingW32)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla -

To unsubscribe, e-mail: